Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Cheat" Bob Kelly,Bill Burr,and Joe DeRosa

This weekend "Cheat" will be shown at the Tribeca film festival and to the many fans awaiting to see what these three stand-ups came up with. I have only seen a short trailor(posted below),but I'm willing to bet that anything with these three will be highly entertaining. I have seen Burr and Derosa live and they both killed it,and all three are regulars on the "Opie & Anthony Show" on Sirius/XM. I hope to see the film soon and when I do I'll be sure to have another thread on it. If anyone gets to see it this weekend please leave a comment.


Also I'm posting a link to a interview with the boys from a GREAT comedy website called "The comic's comic"

http://www.thecomicscomic.com/2011/04/bill-burr-robert-kelly-and-joe-derosa-team-up-to-write-produce-and-direct-cheat-debuting-at-2011-tri.html?amp&amp

No comments:

Post a Comment