Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jim Norton

I had the privalge to see Norton live in Feb. and after his show I picked up his two books "I hate your guts" and "Happy Endings". I havent finished them yet but they are FANTASTIC! I strongly urge you to pick them both up. I recieved this week a copy of his new stand-up cd "Despicable" and it is some of his best work. If you enjoy self-deprecating,filthy humor like I do,then this cd is a must have!By the way on a side note,if you go to a comedy club please stay afterwards buy some of there cd's and books. I was amazed how few people after the show bought anything. I know Jim is hurting for money but if you to a show of lesser known comics help them out alittle and buy their cd's. If anyone has read or listen to his new cd let me know what you thought about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment