Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is Jay Mohr under-rated??

Jay Mohr has been on tv and in movies for years,yet I dont believe the public realize how talented and funny he is. Jay has had some big roles but I see far less talented people that have far more fame,and I just dont get it. I understand Jay rubs some people the wrong way and that he usually doesnt put up with shit but thats one of the things I like about him. I urge you to go to youtube and look up some of his impressions of other actors and comedians. His call in's to the "Opie and Anthony Show" are legendary and really show off how talented he is on the fly. I can prove my point about Jay being under-rated. Frank Caliendo is always on tv doing his many,many different impressions which is what made Frank so famous. Calinedo even has a routine guest spot on FOX "NFL Show" every week during the season. So how does a guy that isn't as talented at impressions get more headlines then the guy that maybe the best impressionist of the last 30 years?? It's the safe,politiclly correct,lame mainstream drivel that gets shoved in our faces in the media these days! True comedy and the ones that are great at it go against the grain and ruffle feathers. It's unfair when a talent like Jay Mohr isn't given his do when the likes of Caliendo cash in every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment